Feb 20-24, 2023: FBC Jonesboro, GA
March 20-24, 2023: Bridge of Faith Church, Rockaway Beach, MO
Jun 19-23, 2023: FBC Jonesboro, GA
July 24-28, 2023: FBC Jonesboro, GA
Oct 16-20, 2023: FBC Jonesboro, GA
Can't make this Residency Week? No problem! Sign up to our email list, and you will be the first to know about the next scheduled week.
What is a residency week? It is an intensive learning experience designed to teach you the background, history, message, and skills needed for biblical counseling.
Benefits of Think LifeChange Institute for Biblical Counseling
- Provides a network to other like-minded biblical counselors
- Provides biblical training to have the right message and methods of biblical counseling
- Provides credentials that give comfort to a pastor/church in having you serve as a pastoral/biblical counselor in or for the church
- Provides course training in professionalism, ethics, and legal requirements
- Guides the counselor in seeking professional liability insurance and credentials
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 am. to 5 pm
Complete Application. Read the details of our program and complete the application. After completing the application, you will receive and invoice for the first payment.
Fees for entire training program: $4000 (50% due before residency, 50% due at the beginning of the practicum)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION (Partial Funding Only)
Once your scholarship application is received, someone will contact you to discuss if the application is approved.
What is included in the pricing?
-1 week residency training
-6 online training courses
-10 Heart of the Problem workbooks for use in the practicum.
Steps for the Process:
-Fill out Application and pay first half of cost
-Attend one-week residency training
-Complete 6 online training courses within 6 months of the conclusion of the residency
-Payment for 2nd half of cost prior to beginning student practicum
-Complete student practicum within 8 months after completion of online training
Things to bring or prepare for:
2. A computer
Things We will have for you:
1. Notebook and pen for the sessions
2. All printed forms
3. A set of the six books to be overviewed