Feb 20-24, 2023: Location-GA. TBD
March 20-24-- Bridge of Faith Church, Rockaway Beach, MO
Jun 19-23, 2023 Location-GA. TBD
July 24-28, 2023 Location-GA. TBD
Oct 16-20, 2023 Location-GA. TBD
Can't make this Residency Week? No problem! Sign up to our email list, and you will be the first to know about the next scheduled week.
What is a residency week? It is an intensive learning experience designed to teach you the background, history, message, and skills needed for biblical counseling.
Benefits of Think LifeChange Institute for Biblical Counseling
- Provides a network to other like-minded biblical counselors
- Provides biblical training to have the right message and methods of biblical counseling
- Provides credentials that give comfort to a pastor/church in having you serve as a pastoral/biblical counselor in or for the church
- Provides course training in professionalism, ethics, and legal requirements
- Guides the counselor in seeking professional liability insurance and credentials
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 am. to 5 pm
Fees for entire training program: $4000 (50% due before residency, 50% due at the beginning of the practicum)
Once your scholarship application is received, someone will contact you to discuss if the application is approved.
What is included in the pricing?
-1 week residency training
-6 online training courses
-10 Heart of the Problem workbooks for use in the practicum.
Steps for the Process:
-Fill out Application and pay first half of cost
-Attend one-week residency training
-Complete 6 online training courses within 6 months of the conclusion of the residency
-Payment for 2nd half of cost prior to beginning student practicum
-Complete student practicum within 8 months after completion of online training
Things to bring or prepare for:
2. A computer for taking notes, not necessary
Things We will have for you:
1. Notebook and pen for the sessions
2. All printed forms in a notebook for you
3. A set of the six books to be overviewed