March 19-23, 2018 - Hampton, Georgia
April 16-20 - Flower Mound, TX (specific location and details to be announced)
June 18-22, 2018
Can't make this Residency Week? No problem, sign up to our email list and you will be the first to know about the next scheduled week.
Location: To Be Announced
What is a residency week? It is an intensive learning experience designed to teach you background, history, message, and skills for biblical counseling.
Benefits of Think LifeChange Institute for Biblical Counseling
- Provides a network to other like-minded biblical counselors.
- Provides biblical training to have the right message and methods of biblical counseling.
- Provides credentials that gives comfort to a pastor/church in having you serve as a pastoral/biblical counselor in or for the church.
- Provides course training in professionalism, ethics, and legal requirements.
- Guides the counselor in seeking professional liability insurance and credentials.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 am. to 5 pm
Fees for entire training program: $4000 (50% due before residency, 50% due at the beginning of the practicum)
What is included in the pricing?
-1 week residency training
-6 online training courses
-10 Heart of the Problem workbooks for use in the practicum.
Steps for the Process:
-Fill out Application and pay first half of cost
-Attend one-week residency training
-Complete 6 online training courses within 6 months of the conclusion of the residency
-Payment for 2nd half of cost prior to beginning student practicum
-Complete student practicum within 8 months after completion of online training
Things to bring or prepare for:
2. A computer for taking notes if you like, but not necessary.
Things We will have for you:
1. Notebook and pen for the sessions.
2. All printed forms in a notebook for you.
3. A set of the six books to be overviewed.