March 22-26, 2021–Rockaway Beach, Missouri—Bridge of Faith Church
June 21-25, 2021-- First Baptist Jonesboro, Georgia
September 13-17, 2021-- First Baptist Jonesboro, Georgia
November 15-19, 2021-- First Baptist Jonesboro, Georgia
Can't make this Residency Week? No problem! Sign up to our email list, and you will be the first to know about the next scheduled week.
What is a residency week? It is an intensive learning experience designed to teach you the background, history, message, and skills needed for biblical counseling.
Benefits of Think LifeChange Institute for Biblical Counseling
- Provides a network to other like-minded biblical counselors
- Provides biblical training to have the right message and methods of biblical counseling
- Provides credentials that give comfort to a pastor/church in having you serve as a pastoral/biblical counselor in or for the church
- Provides course training in professionalism, ethics, and legal requirements
- Guides the counselor in seeking professional liability insurance and credentials
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 am. to 5 pm
Fees for entire training program: $4000 (50% due before residency, 50% due at the beginning of the practicum)
What is included in the pricing?
-1 week residency training
-6 online training courses
-10 Heart of the Problem workbooks for use in the practicum.
Steps for the Process:
-Fill out Application and pay first half of cost
-Attend one-week residency training
-Complete 6 online training courses within 6 months of the conclusion of the residency
-Payment for 2nd half of cost prior to beginning student practicum
-Complete student practicum within 8 months after completion of online training
Things to bring or prepare for:
2. A computer for taking notes, not necessary
Things We will have for you:
1. Notebook and pen for the sessions
2. All printed forms in a notebook for you
3. A set of the six books to be overviewed