November 9-13, 2020--First Baptist Church, Jonesboro, Georgia
December 1-3, 2020--Special Zoom Residency limited to 2 students
January 26-28, 2021--Special Zoom Residency limited to 3 students
February 22-26, 2021--Georgia (Atlanta area) Location to be announce
March 22-26, 2021–Rockaway Beach, Missouri—Bridge of Faith Church
March 30-April 1, 2021--Special Zoom Residency limited to 3 students
June 21-25, 2021--Georgia (Atlanta area) Location to be announced
September 13-17, 2021--Georgia (Atlanta area) Location to be announced
November 8-12, 2021--Georgia (Atlanta area) Location to be announced
Can't make this Residency Week? No problem, sign up to our email list and you will be the first to know about the next scheduled week.
What is a residency week? It is an intensive learning experience designed to teach you background, history, message, and skills for biblical counseling.
Benefits of Think LifeChange Institute for Biblical Counseling
- Provides a network to other like-minded biblical counselors.
- Provides biblical training to have the right message and methods of biblical counseling.
- Provides credentials that gives comfort to a pastor/church in having you serve as a pastoral/biblical counselor in or for the church.
- Provides course training in professionalism, ethics, and legal requirements.
- Guides the counselor in seeking professional liability insurance and credentials.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 am. to 5 pm
Fees for entire training program: $4000 (50% due before residency, 50% due at the beginning of the practicum)
What is included in the pricing?
-1 week residency training
-6 online training courses
-10 Heart of the Problem workbooks for use in the practicum.
Steps for the Process:
-Fill out Application and pay first half of cost
-Attend one-week residency training
-Complete 6 online training courses within 6 months of the conclusion of the residency
-Payment for 2nd half of cost prior to beginning student practicum
-Complete student practicum within 8 months after completion of online training
Things to bring or prepare for:
2. A computer for taking notes if you like, but not necessary.
Things We will have for you:
1. Notebook and pen for the sessions.
2. All printed forms in a notebook for you.
3. A set of the six books to be overviewed.