Become a Think LifeChange Contract Counselor
Those who have successfully completed the Think LifeChange Biblical Counselor Training can choose to join the Think LifeChange Center as a contract counselor. Bypass the cost of setting up your own business (website, software, etc) and join our team.
What you receive:
- Think LifeChange email address and account
- Personal business cards
- Personal Booking Page with online scheduling including a personal information page on the Think LifeChange website
- 25% discount on The Heart of the Problem workbooks
- TLC Center will handle all the credit cards, collect fees, and pay all credit card processing expenses.
- Online forms for the counselee
- Supervision and guidance
- Client referrals when possible
- A 1099 each January
The Application Process:
Prospects will fill out an application and participate in an interview with Kerry and Alison. Once approved the counselor will be given an account on the website including an email address. Through this account the counselor can set available appointment times, cost of hourly appointments (a range of $65-85 per hour), and connect to your TLC google calendar. Your clients will be able to book in-person (if you choose) or Online (Zoom) meetings.
The Counselor will:
- provide hours and times of availability for appointments.
- will only use the message taught by Think LifeChange and the material resources of Think LifeChange.
- represent the center with integrity and professionalism.
- be faithful in his/her personal time with God daily.
- use the Think LifeChange email address only as related to the center’s business.
- book all counseling appointments through TLC Center.
- perform all counseling appointments on time.
- be responsible to generate his/her own client base.
- be responsible to obtain his/her own liability insurance and provide a copy to the center.
Counselor will pay a fee of $99/month to the center.
TLC Center will keep 30% of each booking fee and pay Counselors 70% of each booking fee.
Only LifeChange Certified Biblical Counselors may apply to become a contract counselor. After you fill out the online application, you will have an interview scheduled and will be contacted from Think LifeChange to consider your application. Not all who apply will be selected.